Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

We are taking this week off from any "formal" academics, though learning continues in some way or another. We did a mini unit study with lapbooking on "Thanksgiving" and I don't mean just the story of the Pilgrims and Indians. We did learn about that, but in addition, we discussed giving thanks to God. Almond and Peanut each made their own lapbook. I would have to say that Peanut had the most fun! She colored just about everything and even cut out most of the clipart! Her motor skills are amazing at just 3 years old. I used a book we already had around the house then proceeded with reading scripture on giving thanks. Most of the resources I used were found on Homeschool Share and Thanksgiving Lapbook on Squidoo.

Have a great holiday! Enjoy!


















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration! I am glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

 
Made by Lena